This week had been very busy and stressful with having too many in my hands. It's probably not what I have in my hands but more of the thoughts which kept on running in my mind non-stop , 24-7! These thoughts are dying to be realized!
And time doesn't seem to be a friend to you when it would just pass by in a snap when you would wish it moves in slow motion.
I am not complaining. In fact, I am happy that I'm back to the working conditions I am used to.
But then again, my body seem to respond differently to the stress that I forced myself to bed rest for 2 days and knowing as well that I need to ready my body to a scheduled overseas trip. It wasn't physical stress but there was also mental and emotional stress that I've been going through. Mood swings. Typical of me. Sometimes I get excited that I also put a tremendous amount of energy on that which leaves me drained as well.
Things are rather toxic but I'm getting by.
Anyway, I can steal some time next week to give myself some rest and relaxation.
Perhaps, retail therapy?
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment