I was working!
It's just like any other day. Only that I have to add another year on my age! And I don't think any female would be happy about that. But then again , I don't really mind. Everybody age and it's a matter of how well you handle it. It's reality.
My kids are teens. I see lines around my eyes. I'm now working hard to lose weight and my metabolism is slow. I get tired so easy. My memory is quite suffering now. Pains here and there.
All those signs of aging doesn't really have to take its toll on me and make me look really old.
And would it really matter if I do look old? It would come sooner or later anyway.
I'm now 35 and considered middle-aged.
Hmmmm... Is that old?
All I know is that I'm 35 and __________________
- I'm blessed with beautiful kids that I am so proud of
- I'm blessed with a family (a very big family actually which includes Aunts, Uncles and cousins too) who gives you the support that you need.
- I'm blessed with friends that no matter how near or far or how often we talk or see each other would remain the truest friends they are.
- I'm given the chance to prove my business and people skills in the arena I am so familiar with. My rules!
- I have an online network that constantly pokes, view , comment and tag me!
- The material belongings I share with the family is an added bonus and probably a manifestation of the efforts I exert to better our life.
- Finally, I am loved by the people that matters to me and by that someone who makes me his life.
I'm 35 and I feel so lucky to have been blessed.
I may have those lines in my face but I tell you its probably from the smile I always wear.
All I'm saying is .....
I'm 35 and I'm happy . . .
,
. . . . and beautiful too! har har har
What more could I ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment