My eldest daughter Patricia who we fondly call Pumkin finally said goodbye to her second home for years -- St. Theresa's College, QC last March 25,2009 at the graduation rites held at Sr. Angelina Bernardo Multi-Purpose Hall.

Wearing her STC school uniform for the last time
The graduation rites held was simple and solemn. The graduation mass was officiated by Father Steven Zabala. I am very impressed to know that some of the songs and the Responsorial Psalm were composed by the students of Batch 2009. Even the graduation song entitled Never Forget was composed by IV-2.
Another surprise that came to me was the voice of the girl leading the songs. I look at the projector screen to see who it was. I can't really see well even with my eyeglasses but I knew I saw it right ...

It's Allison Gonzales ! I never knew that with that spike and block was also a voice of an angel. She can sing opera! This girl really has the beauty and the talent.
Going back, another highlight of this graduation was unknown to me, Pumkin has a recognition award being part of the STC Volleyball Team who have contributed to the glory of the school by winning places in the QCAA, CEAPS and WVL tournaments.

The parents were asked to go to the middle aisle as the name of the awardee is called so they would also be recognized. But I was too shy to do that. I know I should have stood up and show myself proud but the feeling was overwhelming all I could do is look at my daughter at the stage. :)
Now there goes my eldest. She's now an incoming freshman college. (Shucks, I had her when I was in the mid of my freshman year! :) )
CHANEL CHRISTENSEN

My second daughter Chanel graduated from grade school at Miriam College last March 27,2009. The graduation rites was held 9:00 in the morning at the High School Covered Court. The program was mainly the awarding of certificates as the Graduation Mass and Honours Assembly was already held earlier on March 25,2009.
I had the same proud and happy feeling but I know with Chanel I have some more years to go. But then time flies so fast and before I know it, another 4 years passed and she'll also be graduating from high school.
I would also like to credit Ate Arlene for her patience in taking care of Chanel, guiding and helping her especially with school works.
To my two girls, congratulations for a job well done. You both make us proud. And I hope that you continue your hard work.
I love you Pumkin. I love you Chanel.
And I'm sure your Papa feels the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment