Thursday, January 15, 2009

She’s Got A Voice

Coming from a family who grew up in music, it wouldn't be a surprise if we will find a family member to be musically inclined whether by instrument or voice.

My daughter Chanel had voice lessons but she never gave in for my request for her to sing even on a karaoke. I would not think she's shy or not confident as she always volunteer to sing during school activities. But why not with the family? Hmmm . . .

I always felt she had in her. It just needs a little pulling. Well, she doesn't have to be a Charice Pempengco. All I wish is for her to sing with us during family parties or whenever there is a chance and not say "no" and hide her face. It will surely be fun if she can also join in the microphone grabbing sessions or make the longest queue of reserved songs in the karaoke. :D

Ate Arlene recorded this video during her voice lessons.



See .. she's got a voice.

Last Christmas time, she asked for Pumkin's guitar. She said she also likes to have guitar lessons.

Do I see a future Kitchie Nadal or Barbie Almabis? :)

No comments: