Yes, the Starbucks Holiday Beverages are already out sinceNovember 4,2008. That means I get to enjoy my favorite hot Toffee
Nut Latte until January 2009. Stabucks also came up with a
latest addition to their Holiday Featured Beverages --
the Dark Cherry Mocha.
Along with the Holiday Beverages is their annual Starbucks Christmas Traditions where you get a promo card to fill up with the required number of stickers to receive the free Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2009 Planner.
This year, the required number of stickers are down to 16. 8 stickers from purchase of the Holiday Featured Beverages (Toffee Nut Latte, Praline Mocha and Dark Cherry Mocha) and 8 stickers from beverage of your choice except for bottled beverages like water and fruit juices. You have until January 6,2009 to collect stickers and March 6,2009 to redeem your 2009 Diary.
I am just as glad they reduced the number of stickers. The 2009 Starbucks Planner is a disappointment. Its not as attractive as I am expecting. Though this time, it comes in 3 colors : RED, BLACK & BLUE , the total visual impact of the planner made me instantly decide -- " Ahhh, it'll be part of my collection" which equates to "l'll keep it in my cabinet".
The Starbucks 2008 diary has ring binders which made it possible for me to insert pages like punching holes on the special notes from my kids. This time the 2009 diary is hard bound which limits its use for me.
Well, I guess I just have to do with what Starbucks is giving. I heard the pen (yes, its a PEN not PENCIL this time) that goes with it compensates for the diary.
Anyway, it's for "free" , right?
No comments:
Post a Comment