Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Belle de Jour

I do online shopping when I have the time to browse on the items at Multiply. A lot of Multiply sellers really have great stuff some of which I dont often see in malls.

Here's a latest purchase : the Belle de Jour 2009 Power Planner.

I have seen this planner last year but wasn't really keen on getting one since I had my eyes on the Starbucks Planner. I have read about it in magazines and blogs which made me thought " Ahhh, I think I should get me one next time".

Then just a couple of weeks I saw the post in Multiply for a preview of the upcoming 2009 planner and announcing the acceptance for reservations already. I filled up the order form without second thoughts and deposit the payment at the seller's BPI account.

And finally yesterday, a package sent via Xend Express was on my table waiting to be opened.

Tada .....




Let me give you a peek at what's inside this planner and why its awesome to have one.





Inserted through a ribbon behind the front cover is the
forget-me-not emergency notepad & coupon holder.











About 60 brand coupons of your favorite food, fashion, beauty
and wellness shops all for great discounts and freebies.









A lot of space to write all your plans for the week !









You can even insert receipts and small documents at
the inner back cover.







Here's an added bonus for the first 100 buyers:


.... a Mikaela Discount Card which entitles you to the following:





  • 5% discount on all services


  • 10% discount on all hair therapy


  • Earn points for credits and chance to get free cash vouchers


  • Free haircut & hair therapy on cardholder's birthday


Here's more, the Belle de Jour Power Planner 2009 has Menstrual Tracker , Health Checklist, Birthday List, Vacation Planner and Christmas Gift List.


Interested to have one? Visit their website at http://www.belledejourpowerplanner.com/ or at http://ilovebelledejour.multiply.com

No comments: