January was a breeze. It was just the start of 2008, now the first month of the year is over.
And I have to do these thoughts before they expire.
Due to the many tasks at hand, I have not really contemplated on the year gone by.
But what I am very sure of, 2007 gave me a very enriching life experience filled with lessons, just as the years gone by.
I am always happy to see me survive a year still beaming with hope and a smile on my face. Unexpected events may have come to shake me up and test me so that I may emerge stronger than ever.
So I thought.
But later on, I realized that it was more of events shaking to sieve the people around me. I always see the good in people. I can make the best excuses for ill-intentioned acts no matter how my friends slap the truth on me.
Life has a way of showing me things. Hard headed as I am, I prefer first hand experience. The events of 2007 have taken away the rose tinted glasses and I learned to say “Enough!”
Yeah. This year, I should know better.
No comments:
Post a Comment