Monday, January 28, 2008

4-Eyed Chanel

New year, new look.

That's how my daughter Chanel welcomed Year 2008 as she was forced to get prescription glasses at the start of 2008.

The family was saddened by this as Chanel is too young to have glasses considering it isn't at all genetic in nature.

It could have been prevented.

I myself felt sorry when I got my spectacles in 1996. For one, as you know having such a cute nose, it is difficult for me to hold the pair. But really, you know the hassles of wearing eyeglasses. It's such restrictive of the good things.

Now my 4-eyed Chanel needs to have a yearly check up for her eyes.

I can't think of anything nice to say about her wearing of glasses except now she is starting to look more like me !

He he he

1 comment:

denofmusic (,@)====::: said...

On top of being pretty,
now she's got that "sophisticated" look.

That doesn't seem to work on me.

Ty