Friday, February 15, 2008

CZ's First Holy Communion

"Come with me!"

That was the theme of the First Holy Communion Celebration of the Grade 3 students of Claret School of QC which was held last January 25,2008, 8:00 AM at the Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish.

It was an invitation to take the next step towards the spiritual growth of my son CZ in his Christian life pilgrimage.

And I as a parent, am aware of my responsibilities to guide my child in his spiritual journey. So I cannot complain when I had to wake up at 5:30 AM to prepare for this special event.

At 6:30 AM, I have the whole church for myself to choose where I like to sit.

Of course, I was sitting on the pew just across where my handsome son was sitting.


The entire ceremony was very solemn and indeed a very memorable one.

Another duty fulfilled. Another foundation strengthened.

No comments: