Just like any salon, drinks were offered. Ryu, the assistant, offered coffee or tea.
Then I remembered during my web search about Azta Salon, I came across Pat Martires' blogpost talking about this delicious milk tea at Azta. (Read the article here: MILK TEA ,AZTA SALON)
So I ordered one for me. True enough, at first sip, I was hooked.
I asked Ryu how they made the milk tea but he said it's a secret recipe. So all I found out was that they made use of Lipton Tea because of that label dangling on my cup.
The following day, I was at the grocery planning to buy the Lipton tea to re-create the milk tea I had at Azta. My eyes searched for Lipton then I came across this LIPTON MILK TEA.

I thought maybe this was it. Now I can enjoy the same milk tea. Honestly, I 'm not fond of milk tea. The first time I tried it was when I was in Malaysia. The taste was awful that I told myself that I will not try to have one anymore.
But not until I had one at Azta.
Anyway, I immediately opened one of the boxes as soon as I got home from the grocery. I was also surprised that this Lipton Milk Tea that I got is a 3-in-1 style tea. I was somehow expecting a tea bag. Then I laughed at my stupid thought having a tea bag with tea, milk and sugar inside. Ha ha ha.

It's in powder form that you just put in the cup and add hot water, Voila!
Well, the taste was not the same as what Azta served but I was glad I found this milk tea. It's my coffee substitute which I find more soothing and relaxing to drink . Anyway, I drink too much coffee so I think I'd be sticking to this product for some time.
Or maybe until I am able to re-create the Azta Milk tea. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment