The meeting for our project shipment was quick and by 10AM, I was already driving to Trinoma to meet with Maita and a long lost classmate of ours at La Consolacion --- Liza Calumpong.
I was happy to see her again after so many, many years. Facebook made it possible. The last time I saw her was during our grade school graduation rites. That was it. And only until today at TGI Friday's in Trinoma as organized by Maita.

I have few random memories of Liza --- has a fraternal twin brother Brendan .... they live in Carmel Subd.... she speaks English fluently ..... and the fondest memory of all -- her spaghetti lunch prepared by her Mom !
It's great to see Liza again. All those years, we were actually just near each other but never had the chance to cross paths.
Ang galing talaga ng Facebook! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment