Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Abbie Visits Manila

April 28, 2009 , Tuesday -- I was rushing all work to ready myself for a meet up at Mall of Asia.


Maita makes a good coordinator/organizer of meet up. So when Abbie announced that she is coming to Manila, Maita set the schedule.

Late afternoon, I drove to meet Maita and Abbie. We spent the first couple of hours roaming around window shopping. Then we went to see My Touchstone who was also in town with a lot of kids. Looks like she was running a daycare. He he he.


Herschelle - Maita - Abbie - My


We decided to have an early dinner at one of the "paluto" restaurants at San Miguel By The Bay. Maita knows the place more and she led us to Claire dela Fuente's Restaurant. Food was really good and I loved that Buttered Prawns !



We took the chance to make some photos along the baywalk while waiting for our food


Dinner will not be complete without the dessert. We went to Cafe Breton to have one of my favorite desserts -- The La Pinay !



Cafe Breton's La Pinay


We spent the rest of our time in Cafe Breton chatting over some drinks until Abbie's ride came to pick her up.


It was a short time but I'm glad to have met Abbie during her visit.


Maybe I'll see her again some time, some where. :)


Some more photos here : Abbie's Manila Visit

No comments: