Friday, January 02, 2009

You What?!?

It was that shrill sound I heard that made me leave dreamland and opened my eyes.

My daughter Pumkin was jumping, up and down sending tremors all over my room.

"What is the excitement all about?" I asked.

"I passed! I passed!" she replied in yet another piercing sound.

So I have to pull myself up from the bed to see the proof.

And here is what I saw ...


Pumkin is so happy to know that at least she already has a school for this coming school year. This child of mine is such a worrier that she feels she won't get accepted in any school where she took the exams. But I tell her, if she doesn't get accepted in the school she likes, it doesn't make her a lesser person. It's just not meant for her and that God has other plans.

So one down, three to go.

Then that's the time we decide which school.

Til then, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: