Saturday, January 03, 2009

Welcome 2009!

It seems it was only yesterday that I was hum drumming 2008. And now it's a brand new year! How time flies so fast when you are very busy.

As in each year of my life, I am ever so grateful of all the events that have happened in 2008. Good or bad, nothing has to be set aside as every experience is part of who I have become.

Year 2008 gave me milestones. It gave me the chance to know myself better by the challenges I had faced and realization of the many things I thought not possible. There is so much to thank for that I tend to look over the undesirables. The past year has been a breeze.


Year 2009 would be a bigger challenge as I have set goals and dreams I am determined to work hard for. Some of it may sound unreachable but with God's grace, support from my family and inspiration from my kids, I am dead set on them.

So many to look forward to in 2009 despite of forecasts that this would be a very difficult year for everyone. Hope is what I hold on to and my faith that guides me.

The stages of my life is like a game. Every level is of progressive difficulty. So every experience should earn and arm you with the necessary fighting tools. I have always been a fighter. And giving up is putting into waste my years of struggle. Why stop in the middle of it all?

Its a personal dare to make the necessary improvements in my life year after year. I've failed on some that you see them again in my 2009 TO DO LIST but I've also accomplished things which were actually not in the recent plan that somehow puts a smile on my face when I think of them.

And today marks another challenging year. I'm thrilled for what is in store for me.

Here's wishing the best for the year 2009 --- CHEERS!

No comments: