Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

The annual family Christmas Party was moved to December 25 so that left us with an open sked for December 24.

My brother Lloyde, my sister Weng and me finally agreed to just stay in my house, rent a karaoke, buy food and drinks and invite whoever we can pull in our misery he he he.

Well it turned out to be a mere family affair. We took turns on the karaoke singing our hearts out.

The kids waited for midnight as I promised that we will open our Christmas gifts when the clock strikes 12.

The gift opening was the highlight of the night. The kids were all happy with all the things they received.

I got the little things I wished for : a Paulo Coelho book from my brother Josh, a vanity mirror from my sister Dana, vanilla lotion from Pumkin and a bed tray from my Mom. :)

Here are some photos to share:



To view in a larger slideshow , click here : Christmas Eve 2008

No comments: