My family came late as we attended the Christmas mass before going to the dinner and my favorite Pritson was almost gone! We had the usual feast prepared by Tita Cheng and some contributions from the other families.
When our families would get together, it's one big party! Here's the attendance:
Lolo Ben

Lolo Kiko and Nicole
Papa Eddie, Me and my kids Pumkin, Chanel, CZ and Anja, Wiwee, Lloyde and his daughter Kaylo.
Mama Cez and my brother Josh and sister Dana
Tito Mar, Josie Jan and EJ
Tita Ditas
Tita Cheng and her kids Katrina, Kevin, Kim and Karla
Tito Jhonny, Tita Vangie and kids Ivan, Vanessa and Vianca
Tita Regie, Tito Norman and kids Tracy, Cassius, Cassandra and Casey
Grace and Allan with kids Angel and Alyans
Tita Diana and Uncle Habib with Aman, Gigit and Buddy with kids Adiel and Diela
Tita Virgie with kids Gelina, Mavrick, Rocky and Rashid
Tito Rudy and Tita Emily with kids Rochelle, Errold ,Rodimil and Hans
I hope I didn't missed out someone.

There was the traditional gift giving and the "Pila" but it was only Tita Cheng who made this "Pila" he he he You know, times are hard. Either you get a gift or you get money. :)
It was fun having a get together with our family. Like I've said, its always a party when we get together. I'm happy to see my cousins who I grew up with and not see as often. My niece Kaylo who we have not seen for a long time have spent Christmas with us.
Christmas is always special to us. We had our own traditions which we hope to pass on to our future generations. Moreover, it's to tighten our already closely knit family relations.
Let the pictures tell you more. View here : 2008 Family Christmas Party
No comments:
Post a Comment