Thursday, June 14, 2007

myletter @ myhome

It was late February, I was standing in the middle of my empty living room.
Yes. Still empty even after we moved in on October 2006. I can't seem to find the sofa I like.
Or maybe, I don't know what I really like as I can't seem to visualize the kind of setting for my living room.
My creative juice was drained and my imagination is on vacation.
I can't think.
And I felt desperate.
I know I should have gotten an interior designer. But the stubborn me wouldn't let it for financial reasons.
Moreso, I wanted everything out of personal touch.
For me, my Gardenville house is one of my masterpieces.

And then I saw piles of my unread magazines and grabbed one --- myhome.
An MMPI/The Mega Group monthly publication of anything and everything about in and around the house.
One section is the jie mail where you can send in your design dilemma and Jie Pambid, a known Interior Designer and a current Director at PSID answers your question.

And so I did . On that day of late February.

Months past. On June 8, I got an SMS from Juvy of Two Heads:
" Mam, I saw your letter in JIE MAIL june my home"

I scrambled towards National Bookstore to get my copy of the June issue.
I was so excited to see what Jie Pambid made for my living room.
The moment I saw the page, I was smiling wide.

Now that would make me more busy for the next coming days.

Better View

1 comment:

Abbie Taylor said...

that looks great! clean...spacious...time for furniture shopping...FUN!