Saturday, May 20, 2006

Friday Five - March 19,2006

Obviously, I do not have much time to update my blog.
Since I started, this is only my 4th post.
I couldn't seem to get enough time for all the things I need to do.
And writing is just one of my great loves.
But, getting this suggestion from a friend (thanks Ty!) to try out
this Friday Five, this seems to be a good break from all the
things that are keeping me damn busy.

So here goes .....

1. What type of mood are you generally in on a rainy day?

Lazy and dreamy. Hehehe

2. What are your favorite things to do when the weather is gloomy?

The best thing to do on a rainy day is to relax and watch a movie. Who would want to go out
in the rain anyway? My son, probably. He likes to rainshower.
But not me.
I hate driving in the rain coz I can't see well especially during a heavy downpour. I couldn't even drive as fast as I want ...roads are slippery and here in Manila, you couldn't see the holes because water is everywhere!
I hate walking in the rain. My shoes will get wet.

I would rather get wet in bed. :D

3. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?

No. And I don't have plans.

4. After the rain stops, do you continue what you were doing, or do you run outside to do something else?

It depends. But normally, I would just stay where I am.


5. What is your favorite drink/food to have when it's raining outside?

What else? COFFEE !
(And cigarette. :D )

No comments: