Monday, May 29, 2006

Friday Five For May 26,2006

Before anything else, May 26 is my dear sister's birthday.
Happy birthday! Too bad no drinking, no partying for me at this time.

Here goes my Friday Five :

1) When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
I'm more for cartoons. Even until now, i still watch cartoons (I have every copy of Barbie
Movies & Spongebob Collections) ...
When I was young, I watch Voltes V, Daimos, Mazinger Z, Transformers, Candy Candy...
2) What was your favorite movie?
I have so many favorite movies but it usually belongs to same genre. I like Chinese action movies. All those flying stunts and quick moves.
I just don't watch horror movies. Images stick to to my mind for a long time.
3) What is your favorite TV show currently?
For someone who does not have a cable and only one channel on TV (ABS-CBN Channel 2)
I'm doomed to watch (for my entire stay here in my Goldhill house) TV Patrol, Sa Piling Mo, Pinoy Big Brother, Panday and Wonderful Life.
Watching these shows Monday to Friday make them my favorites :)
4) What is the best movie you have seen so far this year?
Do you mean at the movie house or a movie seen at my mini home theatre inside my room?
I couldn't remember the last time I went inside a movie house. Too expensive nowadays.
With my three kids along + me? I rather buy a DVD (pirated) for Php65 and some snacks to munch on. Hehehe
But the last movie I have seen are :Ice Age 2 and Eight Below
5) If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
I couldn't think of anyone to play me except me...
That would be a great chance for me to be seen on the big screen ! Hahahahaha

No comments: