It caught my attention as it says "resort" and the location is very near -- at the Newport City across the NAIA Terminal 3. I thought it's some place to bring the kids for some fun.
When I checked out the website, it turned out that it's not fun for kids but for adults. Just the same I continued to browse on their site hoping to find something interesting.
And I did.
The place itself is impressive as it aims to boost Philippine tourism and create employment.
But that's not what caught my attention.
From their site, there is a dedicated page entitled RESPONSIBLE GAMING. I think the resort is good to post what I consider to be a warning. There listed qualifiers that would help assess individuals if they have gambling problems. And I thought to share this with you.
A "yes" answer to one or more of the following questions need to consult professionals.
Playing is a lot of fun especially when you are winning but before entering casinos or engaging to gambling, you may want to ask yourself those questions first.
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment