We went at 3:00 PM to Trinity University of Asia in Quezon City where the QCAA championship games and awarding will be held.
It was Claret School and St. Patrick School who were vying for the QCAA Volleyball Boy's Championship. I watched in awe how the players from Claret showed how deserving they were to win the championship. It's like their moves were synchronized. I became their instant fan!
The championship games for the Girls Division came in next with Jubilee Christian vs. Diliman Prep. Yes, you can hear the Theresians sigh out "Sana tayo yun nandun ano?!"

The game was exciting. You can hear cheering from fans of each side. I admire the coach of Jubilee who looked very cool amidst the pressure. I think she felt confident enough to know that her team was highly capable to take home the trophy. True enough, Jubilee Christian won over Diliman Prep.
After the championship games came the awarding ceremonies -- the very reason why we were there. :)
St. Theresa's College, QC was awarded the medals as semi-finalists. Yes! my Pumkin got a medal!

Pumkin Alcaraz - Patricia Vergara - Allison Gonzalez
And so are the rest of the team members. Congratulations as well to Patricia Vergara who got a special award by being part of the Mythical First Six.
That concludes the 2nd Season of the QCAA Volleyball Tournament.
Photos here:
QUEZON CITY ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION INC.
No comments:
Post a Comment