One Sunday, I had a romantic date at a restaurant I recently found by accident in the internet.
Uh well, I was actually looking for a romantic place to take a special someone and I came across this post from Our Awesome Planet: Lemuria's Mystic - a Romantic Restaurant in the Metro . The write up made me really interested to give it a try and besides, the place doesn't require more than an hour drive from home which was one of my search criteria. (Yes, somebody hates the Manila traffic!)

We arrived at 8:00PM and we found one couple inside this 26 seater restaurant. That particular Sunday, it seemed that I reserved the whole place just for me and my date as the couple who were there earlier have left 45 minutes after we arrived. The place is really cozy and truly has the right to earn one of the best romantic restaurants in the metro. The place is quiet and the ambiance is what I have expected. Finding Lemuria is like finding a hidden treasure. It was such a good decision to give it a try.
So, what did we have for dinner? Here goes ..
Appetizer: Casolette d’escargots, Sautéed French snails flavored in red wine, almond- chervil butter
Soup: Bouillabaisse, seafood soup flavored with saffron and orange
Main Course: Dutch veal rib eye steak a la Lourgues (Veal stuffed with Foie gras, sautéed spinach and vegetable ratatouille
and a bottle of Vergelegen Red Wine.
It was a wonderful gastronomic experience. I have not imagine myself eating those snails but how it was prepared was unbelievably good.
The serving of the Dutch veal was just right. I didn't feel I was overeating he he he
And the wine! I'm not really a wine drinker but the wine we had is a good one that I surprised myself drinking more than I usually do.
I would not want to share more of the personal experience. Let me keep the rest of it in me to harbor in mind one of the best nights I had. I guess lets call it the Lemuria mystic as Anton of Our Awesome Planet put it.
Make your own mystic. Visit Lemuria at The Winery,5 Julieta Circle, Horseshoe Village, Quezon City.
Or check out their website at http://www.brumms.com.ph
No comments:
Post a Comment