Friday, November 28, 2008

Anxiety

Grrrr..... Have you ever had this unsettling feeling or is it just me and my addiction?

My phone lines at home are busted and I don't know how and why when I just had to re-wire all three lines last week. After the re-wiring, everything seems to be working fine until one by one, the phones gone dead. And that included my DSL connection !

No connection = no internet

And that's where I get my anxiety. I can't seem to stand a moment without dabbling on my notebook every now and then. Yeah I guess I'm hooked so much on whatever is going on in the web. I can't stand without internet connection or without my notebook with me. I go around circling like I'd pee in my pants while waiting for my turn on the loo.

Well, on the bright side, I get to do other things without much distractions from popping YM/MSN/Skype messages and email alerts. :D

I'm still left with one phone line and dial up is the lone solution.

I guess that would do.

But somebody please give me Valium.

No comments: