It's been almost a month since my last post. Sorry about that.
I have really been busy with a lot of things.
But my blogs are always on my mind.
In fact I got a long list of my subjects to post.
But then it's gonna take some time before I could sit down and post them because I'm coming up with something better anytime soon.
I am going to consolidate my two blogs into one convenient site (http://www.herschelle.net/)
So better watch out for that.
I am at the moment busy uploading photos in Flickr of my recent Euro-Dubai trip which I had last April together with my Aunts Cheng and Regie and a good friend of ours, Janet.
Check out my site later..... A lot of photos from Bremen, Paris and Dubai.
I have really been busy with a lot of things.
But my blogs are always on my mind.
In fact I got a long list of my subjects to post.
But then it's gonna take some time before I could sit down and post them because I'm coming up with something better anytime soon.
I am going to consolidate my two blogs into one convenient site (http://www.herschelle.net/)
So better watch out for that.
I am at the moment busy uploading photos in Flickr of my recent Euro-Dubai trip which I had last April together with my Aunts Cheng and Regie and a good friend of ours, Janet.
Check out my site later..... A lot of photos from Bremen, Paris and Dubai.
No comments:
Post a Comment