Friday, December 14, 2007

The Pabidas Meet


It's been a long time since my college friends and I meet up. The Pabidas of of the UST AB CommArts 1996.

When I received an SMS from Carlo Reyes (aka Carlo Baba) about the meet on December 12, I didn't hesitate to confirm my attendance.

Wednesday night at Krokodile Grill in Shangri-La Plaza, I arrived one hour later than the agreed time. And yet, I was still the first to get to the meeting place.
Barbi and Carlo was just around the mall. Then came Pape and sooner Jann came with her boyfriend Andrei.

Only 5 Pabidas (as we call our group -- Puro kasi pabida when we were in college) came. But our voices was like all 16 members were there ! Yeah, we're a big group. Half of the class I guess.

Here are the members in cheating er... alphabetical order:
(I hope I didn't miss anyone)

Herschelle Adrineda
Barbi Ang
Otep Aquino
Raffy Angeles
Kleng Barbadurias
Jing Bonsol
Carlo Cachuela
Ten Ten Cortez
Ferdie Cruz
EJ Jorda
Papes Lao
Jann Nagasangan
Jaja Papa
Carlo Reyes
Celi Remigio
Dong dela Vega

As usual we were reminiscing our college days with all the "kalokohans" we did. That was a fun evening. And I hope we get to have another chance to meet again with complete attendance. I can see a hilarious event on that.

For Pape, a soon to be Mrs. Jannifer Canovas .... our best wishes for you and Dave. Aba, mag baby na kagad after the wedding ! Gamitin mo ang iyong skills sa Cardio Striptease!

For Barbi -- thanks for Anja's gifts. Make up kit na ba yun? Sa uulitin "Ninang" ! I hope you will enjoy your South African trip!

No comments: