A recent discovery.. Elianto.
My sister was actually the one who discovered this while malling on the then newly open SM's The Block.
She got this Face Scrub and found it so amusing that she highly recommended this to me and my mom.
My recent prenancy has caused my face those zits that I never thought would happen to my face (hehehe).
Another fact that my skin needs nourishing to delay the ageing.
And so, I decided to try out a set which include: Face Scrub, Mositurizing Emulsion, Eye Cream, Essence, and Toner.
My skin is kinda sensitive. Most products that I tried on my face never really worked for me. Some would even cause break outs.
As for Elianto, 6 months of continous use made my skin look better.
Morning and Evening. My daily regimen.
I just wish it comes in travel packs too.
My luggage is heavier now as I have to carry them as well whenever I travel .
I became an Elianto fanatic.
Every time I'm at The Block, I never fail to check out any new items from the store.
Other products that I have includes the Body Scrub and Body Lotion.
It makes your skin really smooth and soft.
And smelling good too.
The make-up... let me mention their make-up...
Cheap and fab.
I like their Liquid Foundation. Check out the different shades that suit your skin. With this foundation , you don't need pressed powder as it leaves a powdery finish minutes after you apply. It makes your skin flawless...
I know I just mentioned "no need pressed powder" but I just can't help getting this 2 way compact. Just for dusting off some oil later in the day... for retouch.
Check out their lipsticks and gloss. They are with moisturizers and SPFs.
Let's not forget the Glitter Blusher in different shades you'll want to have them all.
I didn't know that you need to have a lip scrub until I found this in Elianto.
The Lip Refiner and Smoother set. The spa for your lips.
It helps remove the dead cells lips giving you a sexy, smooth lips.
There's a lot more products from Elianto worth trying.
Visit their website : http://www.elianto.biz/
This is one of the brands that is worth your money.
Obviously, I would highly recommend it.
Too bad, I am not being paid for it .
He he he

No comments:
Post a Comment