There are 365 days in a year (usually).
Divide 12,045 days by 365 yields 33 years.
Oh my.
No, not that I can do math (which is not too often)
But I'm 33!
Actually, it's not really a big deal.
Another year has passed for me and I look forward
to another fruitful and challenging year.
Year 32 has been significant due to the arrival of our princess Anja who now brings joy to our new haven at Gardenville.
I would say it has been one of the best years of my life.
I am happy to see that all things are starting to take their place. I sometimes feel that I am overwhelmed by "now" that I fear it.
When I was a bit younger, I thought of this "schedule of my life" where I have in my mind the things I need to achieve at a particular age. In my assessment of my current life, I would say "I'm on schedule"!
**smile**
For the people who know me and who knows all the things I do and the things I have, you can say that at an early age, I already know what I want ... and ambitious at that.
But it wasn't an easy way. The roads are crooked. I even made several detours. I never thought I can get right back on track. But I did.
And here I am.
A mother to four sweethearts. A boss to myself. With the things I like to surround me.
But still on the journey for a far more fulfilling life with the people who matters most.
Til next year.

1 comment:
Woohooo!!
Happy Birthday Boss Anne!
Wishing you the best!
Ty
Post a Comment